It was just a house until you made it a home. When your home’s age, value, or claim history get in the way of getting coverage, we can help you get the coverage you need.
Need to cover something else? See all of our options.
Many property types welcome
Single-family or two-family construction
Named peril for dwelling, other structures, and personal property
Plenty of extras and options
Enhanced coverage, water backup/sump pump overflow, water damage, theft, service line failure, and more
Discounts that build savings
10 possible discounts could save you 20% or more
Homeowners at a glance
It may not be perfect, but it’s yours. Protect your just-right home with just-right coverage.
How you’re covered:
- Actual cash value for dwelling and other structures; upgrade to full repair cost or replacement cost
- Actual cash value for personal property, with an option for replacement cost
- Liability, personal property, other structures, and reasonable repairs
- Debris removal, loss of use (pays additional costs for housing and living expenses), and fire department surcharge
- Water coverage included at 10% with the ability to upgrade to 100% of coverage
Enjoy extra options:
- Enhanced coverage (adds collapse, weight of snow/ice, power surge, falling objects, glass breakage)
- Identity theft recovery, home equipment breakdown protection, service line failure
- Ordinance or law coverage to rebuild your home if it’s been destroyed and to upgrade it to current codes, theft, water backup/sump overflow
- Scheduled personal property
You should know:
- In states where Homeowners is not offered, talk with your agent about what’s right for you
We cover properties in many shapes and sizes
Talk to an agent
Agents can answer your questions, explain any requirements, and provide a quote. Use our search tool to find one near you.